Hi all, life is keeping me busy, but i've had some time to do some modelling. I've had a second run of 3D items which worked out ok. They printed many items on a different axis which resulted in a poor print. This was ok as I had forgot to add many items back onto the signal post while editing the things I need to fix. I now have a 3rd run in the post and hopefully I've got it all right so I can write up instructions and than do a production run. In the mean time I have been working on other 3d printed objects and also learning more parts to Cubify software program. Recently I've started work on the spray etching tank. I'm hoping this will give me a good enough result to start etching my sleeper plates and than finally start building track, which is very over due. I'm hoping to finish the tank within the next two weeks and ill post some pictures than.
Well I think that's it for now, hopefully I will have good news about my 3d printed signals this week and I look forward to making them available to everyone. Below is a lovely picture of R 761 in the sunlight. The photo was taken from Steamrail website, which is well worth a visit.